Okay today I have made the decision to get a hair cut on tomorrow. Well actually, I had planned on doing this transformation in September due to the humidity. However, my girlfriend canceled her appointment and gave it to me. I'm really glad though, because I probably would have not gone through with it in September. Yeah, well my hubbie is a hair man. Go figure.
I'm ready for something new. Since, I've been a mommy and wife I've held on to the length for convenience. I want to go for a bob with a little invert, some layers. Yep, I'm going to do alot with one cut. My hair is so big and thick that it will go with the flow. I'm going to post some pics if I can figure out how. Wish me luck! I'm nervous because it's going to be such a transformation. Whew!